Thursday, November 26, 2009

Lust-have item of the day: Sophie Hulme cardigan

Photobucket
I saw it. I need it. I randomly saw this cardigan on the New! magazine website this morning and fell in love. It is from the Asos designer collaboration section (called, i believe The Hub) and is by British designer Sophie Hulme. Sophie Hulme is one of a handful of young, emerging designers who have been hand-picked to design an exclusive collection for the range

Her collection, inspired by all things British, includes teapots and kitsch caravan prints. Apparently it comes in at £65, which isn't exactly cheap, but I don't think it will break the bank either. However I can't find it - the asos site is loading unbelievably slow and I can't seem to locate this cardigan on it. Has it sold out? Does anyone know anything? I want to snuggle in this over Christmas. Help!!

Love, Tor xx

No comments:

Post a Comment