Friday, January 29, 2010

Daily wear: buttery-soft show off!!

My daily wear posts seem like buses at the minute: none for ages and then two come along in the same week! The real reason I am posting this is to show off the leather jacket I wrote about getting from River Island in the January sales:

Photobucket


It really is as soft as butter and I love the waterfall lapels: the gentle draping seems to minimize my bust and is very flattering around my waist. I dont think this outfit is showing it off to its best though, because I have a seriously thick cardigan underneath!

The cardigan is from a charity shop in Norwich: I love it! I got it many moons ago, and Becky got a very similar one at th same time (Matching=cool, ok!) I've teamed it with a dress from primark and the knee high boots you have seen me wear a million times before: they're just so comfy when I want a heel but know i'm going to do lots of traipsing around!

Oh, and what is that around my neck?? Yes, it's the bat skull necklace I lusted after back in November! My boyfriend bought it for me for Christmas, but unfortunately it isn't nickle free (and I am allergic to nickle) so I wore it once and couldn't wear it again. However last week I finally got around to changing the chain and now I can wear it all the time!

And one more oh: check out my new hair! I wanted it really light (I believe my exact words were gaga blonde) and four hours later, this is what I got! I have to go back on Saturday to have it toned one more time (its yellower than I would like at the front) but then it will be perfect! For a dramatic look I teamed it with WendyB-red lips!

Have a great Friday!

Love, Tor x

No comments:

Post a Comment