Monday, June 27, 2011

Daily wear: Well fitting dresses and glittery cats!

Hi guys,
This is an outfit I wore at the end of last week: today I am wearing as little as possible, and trying not to look too repulsive whilst keeping as cool as I can!
Photobucket
Pepperberry got in touch, and asked to style me in one of their dresses for a special occasion; the special occasion I opted for was my honeymoon, and this is the dress I choose. You can see this all styled up for my honeymoon in August when I get back, but in the meantime, I just had to try the dress out and see what I thought. I love Pepperberry dresses: its so nice to wear a dress that nips in at the waist and still has room for my boobs!
Photobucket
I'm wearing the dress with my favourite Siren cardigan. I've had this since I was at uni, but I still break it out occasionally: what's not to love about glittery cats?! Accessories-wise, I went for my beloved tan leather (it matches everything, you can't go wrong!) Moheda clogs, topshop leather belt, and a very old hobo bag which is from Dorothy Perkins.

I really like this dress, although mayge not how i've hurredly worn it. But with a lovely big sunhat, beach bag and gold flip flops, I think this is perfect for strolling around the markets in between trips to the pool! I'll show you how I styled it for the beach as soon as i'm back from my break.

Love, Tor x

No comments:

Post a Comment