Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Is it too soon to mention Spring?

Hi guys,
If you don't want to hear about Spring already then it's time to close your eyes, because the S/S 2012 press days are well and truly in full swing: my calender for the next couple of weeks is so full of Spring events I'd be forgiven for forgetting all about Christmas! (Don't worry though, I haven't forgotten about it! I am currently constructing the mother of all gift guides!)

Last night I popped down to check out the Clothing at Tesco spring/summer collections. I'm a big fan of Clothing at Tesco: they're like Primark in that everything is so cheap they're a great place to try new trends, but at guilt-free prices.

Here are some of their new season offerings:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
It's unlike me to say so, but it was the bold colours that most caught my eye: there was a red deconstructed blazer that I especially fell in love with, and plenty of mustard which always makes me happy. I also really liked the cream lace dress (in the second picture) which is just so deliciously flippy and feminine. As always the swimwear offering was also gorgeous - much to my disappointment, as it just doesn't fit my bust!

The final items that I really loved were the stripey midi-length pencil skirts (in pictures one and three). Now I confess that stripes for spring isn't particularly unique or fashion-forward, but the fabric was lovely, they looked great, and they'd be perfect teamed with simple tees for a work to play look.

I'm not ready for Spring yet (I'm too excited about Christmas, wearing my winter coat, and wrapping up in warm layers) but I am already getting some ideas about what I'll be wearing when it arrives!

Love Tor xx

No comments:

Post a Comment