Saturday, July 11, 2009

Primark AW09: a stolen preview!

Hey all,

Now I know it's not like me to steal content (and I do feel a little bit ashamed of myself!) but when I saw these pictures from Primark's A/W collection on the myfashionflirt blog, I knew I had to post them here immediately.
I had to do this for two reasons: 1. because I knew you would never believe this is primark (it took me by suprise!) and 2. as a permanent reminder to be to get down there everyday of September, when the new season stock hits the store! Those sharp 80s shoulders, the paint splatter pattern on the dress; it all looks very expensive and very beautiful: it's hard to believe it's highstreet, let alone Primark!

There is also an amazing fur jacket in myfashionflirt's sneak peak. But I couldn't bring myself to post it here because the amazing sillohuette and price point made me angry about the considerable sum I spent on my faux fur last winter (or at least, Mike spent, it was a Christmas present) It still looks hot though:

Work it baby, grrr!!

Love, Tor xx

No comments:

Post a Comment