Saturday, October 2, 2010

I am the woman. This is the dress.

PhotobucketI love the new French Connection campaign (Though admittedly not as much as Fi from Save our Shoes) The man is strangely, and remarkably, attractive! Today however, not only do I love the campaign, I now love this dress!

I can't remember the last time I tried on a dress and felt so immediately gorgeous: it nips in my waist and skims my hips, covers my arms but shows off my cleavage! It's very slightly tight on my boobs (sadly most dresses are!) and it's also £125, which is more than I would usually spend on a party dress.

But I think it's so versatile that I will wear it again and again: i'm trying to justify it to myself on a cost-per-wear basis, and with the party season approaching I could accessories it very differently and wear it over and over. I think by the end of the weekend, this dress will be mine!

Love, Tor xx

No comments:

Post a Comment