Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Daily wear: Fearne Cotton for Very.co.uk

This afternoon was the official launch of Fearne Cotton's collection for very.co.uk. The event started with a catwalk show (which I was too far back to see properly because I arrived 10 minutes late) followed by a change to view the collections close up and then a chance for mingling and meeting Fearne (!)
.
My full review of the event and the collection is coming tomorrow, but this is a sneak peek via a daily wear post. Here is what I wore to the event:
Topshop trophy jacket (also known as the blogger jacket), Topshop union jack T shirt, Max C bag from JoY, titi madam deer necklace, Vera Moda belt, and Peacocks shoe-boots. (these really need replacing!)
.
I can't believe that all last week it was freezing cold and I had to drag my coat out for airing, but the day I want to wear my new jacket it's 30oC. I was sweating to death, but at least it looked good!
.
Love, Tor xx

No comments:

Post a Comment